Sleeping Beauty Suite – $250 to $295
If you like both cozy and spacious, this suite is for you. The bed fitted into an alcove, the tall vaulted ceiling, the cushy sofa and arm chair and plush carpeting create an atmosphere of a cozy cottage, and 460 sq ft of floor area make it a spacious one.
Rate includes a multi-course homemade breakfast for two served in the Breakfast Room at your own table. Weather and season permitting, breakfast can be enjoyed on the patio near the breakfast room overlooking the pool and fish pond.
Special Breakfast Add-On: Enjoy our delicious three-course breakfast meal served in the privacy of your own porch. No need to change out of the plush robes! (A fee of $20 applies per meal per couple. This experience can not be offered inside the rooms.)
For more room add-ons and special packages, click here.
- A guest refrigerator is located on the main floor stocked with complimentary water bottles.
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea is available for self-service around the clock in the Breakfast Room.
- An iron and an ironing board are available upon request.
- 460 square feet of living space
- Elegant king-size bed tucked away in an alcove
- Luxury linens, pillows and comforter (hypoallergenic options upon advance request )
- Hot Tub (open year-around) on a private terrace
- Cozy electric fireplace
- Comfy leather sofa and recliner
- Flat-screen TV/DVD, HDMI
- Tall vaulted ceiling extending the living space
- Large window offering a view of tall trees, mountains and a serene backyard
- A 400 sq ft furnished private terrace with a beautiful view of the surrounding nature
- Central AC
- Dedicated heating
- Free WiFi
EN-SUITE PRIVATE BATHROOM FEATURES:
- Frameless glass shower stall with rain shower head, massage jets and a hand-held shower
- Heated towel rack
- Egyptian cotton towels
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer