Tiffany Suite – $280 to $340
This Suite is our grandest, measuring 500 sq ft of floor area and 12 foot high ceilings. The widest wall of the suite is lined with windows overlooking the private porch and forest greenery.
A stately bed is graced with a romantic canopy. A wrap around sofa is fit for 10 people, but actually, it’s just for the two of you. Set the right mood with various lighting options – choose how many of the Tiffany chandeliers to light up, opt for the bed-side lamps or for a romantic low light mysteriously shining from a hidden decorative loft.
Too in love to part even for a minute? Not a problem – the shower is for two people, with two rain heads and two sets of jets.
Love stargazing? You might as well do it while relaxing in a hot tub on your private porch. A unique treat fit for any season, be their snow all around or blooming flowers.
Whether you have a special celebration or just a relaxing weekend, this suite is all about pampering in style and living large. Indulge yourself!
Rate includes a multi-course home-made breakfast for two served in the Breakfast Room at your own table. Weather and season permitting, breakfast can be enjoyed on the patio near the breakfast room overlooking the pool and fish pond.
Special Breakfast Add-On: Enjoy our delicious three-course breakfast meal served in the privacy of your own porch. No need to change out of the plush robes! (A fee of $20 applies per meal per couple. This experience can not be offered inside the rooms.)
For more room add-ons and special packages, click here.
- A guest refrigerator is located on the main floor stocked with complimentary water bottles.
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea is available for self-service around the clock in the Breakfast Room.
- An iron and an ironing board are available upon request.
- 504 square feet of living space
- Elegant four-poster king-size canopy bed
- Luxury linens, pillows and comforter (hypoallergenic options upon advance request )
- Cozy electric fireplace
- Italian white leather couch and a glass coffee table
- Flat-screen TV/ DVD, HDMI
- A furnished private deck
- Private Hot Tub (open year-round)
- Elegant Tiffany chandeliers
- Large windows offering a view of tall trees, mountains and a serene backyard
- Central AC
- Dedicated heating
- Free WiFi
EN-SUITE PRIVATE BATHROOM FEATURES:
- Romantic, spacious two-person glass shower stall with rain shower heads, massage jets and hand-held showers
- Heated towel rack
- Egyptian cotton towels
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer