Special packages and Romantic Add-ons
|Surprise your loved one with a romantic bouquet of a dozen of red roses $85.|
|A chilled bottle of Californian ($30) or French ($75) champagne is the perfect accompaniment to your celebration.|
|Enjoy a box of delectable handmade truffles (or equivalent if unavailable) $35.|
|A delicious selection of cheeses and fresh fruit will welcome you in your suite for $38.|
Bridal Dressing and Honeymoon Package
Share the most important day of your life with your closest women – the bridal party and the mothers. Our Royal Treatment Suite and it’s gorgeous 400 sq ft bathroom provide ample space for doing hair, make-up and getting dressed while sharing a good laugh and final pieces of wisdom.
The package includes:
- Two-night stay at the Royal Treatment Suite with the Bridal Dressing on the day in-between
- Delicious home-made breakfast on both mornings
- For evening weddings: an hors d’oeuvre tray for up to eight (8) people (fruit, cheese, crackers, finger sandwiches)
- Beverages: soft drinks, bottled water, coffee
- Toast your day with Champagne and Mimosas (additional cost of $40 for up to 8 people)
- Rose petals turn down service
- You may arrange for a hairdresser and a makeup artist to attend in order to have everything done in one place, in an elegant suite with ample room.
- Your photographer and videographer are welcome to capture memories of this special time.
- The gorgeous Royal Treatment Suite will be the Honeymoon Suite following your reception, with spa toiletries, turn-down rose-petal service and a delicious hot breakfast in the morning.
Cost: Packages start at $999 plus tax. Rates vary depending on the number of rooms booked in addition to the Honeymoon Suite if any. Please email us for the complete price list.
- Payment due in full at the time of reservation and is refundable up until 14 days before the stay.
- No rose petals may be brought into the Bed and Breakfast to sprinkle for wedding ceremonies or for the honeymoon suite.
- Rental of a guest room does not include the Bridal Dressing Package unless that package is specifically purchased. (In other words, bridesmaids are not allowed to dress in a room rented by the bride without the Bridal Dressing Package having been purchased.)
- No food or beverages may be brought into the room for the Bridal Dressing. Additional food may be ordered through the Cherry Valley Manor only. (Please place your order at least 48 prior to the stay.)
- Booking rooms at the Cherry Valley Manor do not include the use of the common rooms, such as the living room or breakfast room, for parties or gatherings. Only registered guests may use these rooms. If you wish to entertain at the Cherry Valley Manor, this is considered an “event” and must be purchased separately.