A Special Place, For A Special Occasion
Terms and Policies of Your Stay
- Rates are based on double occupancy per room, per night and include a full breakfast.
- PA state sales tax of 6%, hotel room rental tax 3% and gratuity are not included in the rate.
- 2-night minimum stay is required (same room) on regular weekends and 3 nights are required on long weekends. *Please Call or Email us to check if a one-night stay can be accommodated.
- Payment due in full when reservation is made.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa.
- Personal checks are only accepted 14 days prior to arrival.
- Canceled reservations are refundable 14 days prior to arrival date minus a $40 administrative fee.
- Our cancellation policy also applies to last minute changes. Attempting to change a reservation to a future date at the last minute has the same impact as a cancellation.
- All cancellations must be received by email. All cancellations are confirmed by email. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12 hours please contact us immediately.
- The above policies also apply to reservations made using a Gift Certificate. Unused Gift Certificates for reservations canceled within 14 days of the anticipated arrival date will be voided.
- Cherry Valley Manor Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Refunds are not given for late arrival or early departure.
- No refunds can be issued for weather related cancellations.
- In the event of Act of God, a free stay will be offered on an alternative date selected by the guest. The free stay offer will be valid for one year from the time of cancellation and will exclude any policy limitations, such as the two-night stay requirement, etc.
- Check-in – between 3 PM and 9 PM. If arriving later, please notify by phone or email.
- Check-out – 11 am or before.
- Early or late arrival – by arrangement. Additional charges apply.
- Cherry Valley Manor is a non-smoking bed and breakfast.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors, on the grounds only. Any violation of this policy will result in a $250 cleaning charge.
- The use of open flames of any kind (candles, incense) in our guest rooms is strictly prohibited.
- The Bed and Breakfast is a romantic retreat for the enjoyment of responsible adults. We are governed by the Smithfield Township Noise Ordinance and ask that you respect the environment and fellow guests.
- We cannot assume responsibility for any lost, damaged, or stolen personal items or guest property.
- Guests will be charged 100% of the cost of any damages to the property. Among others, this includes damaged towels, linens, faucets, plumbing, lighting, etc.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damages to our facility by authorizing us to charge guest’s credit card thus waiving the right to challenge credit card charges for billing after the fact.
- No pets can be accommodated.
- We can not accommodate children younger than 12 years old
- In case you are concerned you might need to cancel within less than 15 days, a travel insurance can be purchased for as little as $30. Below are a few companies that provide the service:
Travel Guard – www.TravelGuard.com
Travelex – www.Travelexinsurance.com
CSA – www.Travelprotection.com